The intention of this program is to enrich, support and deepen the way we live our life as healers and health care professionals through practicing the teachings of Energy Medicine and Ecopsychology through the template of the Medicine Wheel of Life. The interrelated teachings weave the elements in a grounded manner, providing the student with an integrative holistic approach to life and their professional practice. Our intention is to bring together all the aspects of healing in order to stabilize a unified energy field that is powerful, clear and focused. The unified energy field supports us in navigating the times we are living in on professional, personal and collective global levels. The program is designed as a mentorship, empowering each participant through experience and apprenticeship-style learning. Emphasis is given to fully embodying the teachings through discussion, readings, homework and feedback. The student/apprentice is requested to commit to both self and attending the entire program.
Practices include developing transformational healing skills through anchoring them in the integrative elements of:
- Hands-on Healing Techniques (Energy Medicine)
- Meditations, Body Prayer, Movement and Sound/Chanting
- Ecopsychology (self awareness and soul growth)
- The Elements of Sacred Ceremony and Land Practices
- Professional Private Practice Development and Supervision
- Community continuity through once a month group call-in
- Ten private sessions of one hour, supervision or personal insight with either mentor
- Meets 2 Times per year for five days
- Classes are Monday to Friday from 9 am. to 4 pm
- The AH Program is 3 years in duration
- Montreal, Canada once a year in Spring
- Santa Fe, NM. once a year in Fall
- Tuition $3,000.00
- Includes teachings with Jane Ely and Rosa Bergola
- Class materials
- Class notes
- 10 check-in or supervision sessions of one hour per year with either Jane or Rosa.
- One monthly conference call-in for the entire group
- Tuition is due in two installments – $1,000.00 non-refundable registration fee and $2,000.00 one month before at the beginning of each year of the program
- Plus room and board ($550 per class) – Retreat Center paid separately and due one month before program. (Post dated checks at registration can be accepted)
- Payment plans are available with a signed contract with the student along with a credit card to hold the payment plan in place. The payment plan is $400 per month, May, June, July, August and September plus the $1,000.00 non-refundable registration fee. Credit cards accepted with 3% additional charge
- Deadline for registration is TBA
Potential Students and Qualifications for Registration:
- Graduates of the Love, Light and Remembering 4 year program
- Graduates of Energy Medicine and Ecopsychology program
- Graduates of The Peacemaker School
- Previous Advanced Healers graduates who wish continued growth, support and development
- Invited healers or clients that have worked with Rosa and Jane for a period of time (with an interview)
- Advanced level healers in private practice, therapists, Barbara Brennan School graduates with professional practice, Center for Intentional Living graduates, or other advanced program graduates (with an interview)
- A 3 year program commitment which meets 2 times a year
- Mentorship/Apprenticeship style development provides graduates with Certification from The Peacemaker School (registered in Canada and U. S.)
For the full course outline, please check out the course outline page. You can view online or download the full course outline.
Meet the Instructors for this Course Program
Jane Ely, D. Min.
Jane Ely, D. Min. is a spiritual teacher and healer receiving training in energy medicine, dream and guided imagery, psychodynamics, peacemaking skills and, skillful means to support personal transformation including counseling skills in being with dying for individuals and families.
Rosa is a Holistic Health practitioner and teacher of Energy Medicine and Ecopsychology. She is a graduate of the Natural Health Consultant Institute, The Barbara Brennan School of Healing Science and also The Peacemaker School, USA., where she earned her ministers certification in peacemaking.